Modernism Week continues with a variety of lectures, tours, exhibitions, and showcases. Tickets are still available to all of these events.
- New Better Different – Lecture with Jeff Jurasky. Annenberg Theater @ 10am.
- Ray Kappe: California Modern Master – Annenberg Theater @ 11:30am. Tickets available at the door.
- Banking and Commerce GO MOD Historical Walking Tour – 9:30am. Meet at 500 S. Indian Canyon (at the Union Bank Building). Book your spot here.
- Temple Isaiah Guided Tours – From 10am to 3pm. Tours still available. Book here.
- Icons & Legends – Book Signing with Michael Childers, Bougainvillea Room, Spencer’s Restaurant, 701 W. Barista Road, Palm Springs, CA 92262, 5pm to 7pm. Tickets cost $35. Buy tickets online here.
- Prefab Showcase– Tickets are just $5 through Thursday. Don’t miss the pop-up prefab village located on the Prairie Schooner Parking Lot adjacent to The Hilton Hotel. Buy tickets at the door.
- Paris Loves Palm Springs – Live music and cocktail cool at The Purple Room, Club Trinidad, 1900 E. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92264. 7:30pm to 10pm. Tickets cost $50. Buy them online here.
Photo of Lulu’s California Bistro via Palm Springs Life, project by Jeff Jurasky