We couldn’t ask for a more perfect day to conclude this year’s Palm Springs Modernism week with. Spend your sunny Sunday exploring the best of today’s modernist designs, tour local architecture gems, and shop the 1st Annual Modernism Yard Sale while you still can!
- 1st Annual Modernism Yard Sale – co-hosted by Paul Kaplan Modern Real Estate and Modern Bear. 20+ vendors with mid-century modern treasures for sale. 1701 N Palm Canyon Dr @ 8am to 1pm.
- Palm Springs Modern Heritage Fund Iconic Home Tour – Edris House, E. Stewart Williams, 1954 – Meet at 1030 W. Cielo, with tours every half hour starting from 10am to 12pm. Tickets cost $50. Buy them here.
- Banking and Commerce GO MOD Historical Walking Tour – Meet at 500 S. Indian Canyon (Union Bank Building) @ 9:30am. Tickets cost $15. Buy them here.
- Temple Isaiah Guided Tours – From 10am to 3pm. Tours still available. Book here.
SHOWCASES & EXHIBITIONS
- Vintage Trailer Show – Explore the interiors of these one-of- a- kind, restored vintage travel trailers. 400 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way @ 10am to 3pm. Buy tickets ($10 for students with ID, $15 for adults. Free admission for children) here.
- Welcome Aboard – The Pan Am Experience – See the private collection of actor Phillip Keene (Buzz Watson of “The Closer” and “Major Crimes”), with a preview here. Tickets available at the door for $10. California Poppy Room, The Saguaro Hotel, 1800 E. Palm Canyon Drive @ 10:30am to 4:30pm. Buy tickets for $10 here.
- Marrakesh Country Club Designer Showcase (and Optional Luncheon) – Join us one hour before your scheduled Showcase Tour time for a signature lunch prepared by Executive Chef Raymond Nelson. The Gardens on El Paseo, 73-545 El Paseo, Palm Desert @ 11am to 3:30pm. Buy showcase tickets for $35 here, and optional luncheon for $20 here.
- Expo Tent and Prefab Showcase – Get a glimpse of the homes of the future with the latest homes and home products on display through the weekend. Praire Schooner Parking Lot adjacent to The Hilton Hotel @ 10am to 4pm. Buy tickets at the gate for $10.