It’s officially mid-week, but Modernism Week shows no signs of slowing down. Once you’ve had breakfast and nursed yourself back to full energy, be sure to check out the day’s full array of lectures, exhibitions, showcases, and more.
Just a reminder that tickets are still available for lectures and films. Buy them at the Hospitality Desk at the Hilton Hotel or at the door at the Annenberg Theater at the Palm Springs Museum of Art.
- UPA Studios Modern Cartoon – PS Art Museum @ 10 am
- Modern Phoenix – Where Cantilever Meets Coyote – Annenberg Thetaer, PS Art Museum @ 11:30am
- Esther McCoy – Writing Home – Annenberg Theater, PS Art Museum @ 1:30pm
Tickets to films can be bought at the door at the Anneberg Theater at the Palm Springs Museum of Art.
- Throwing Curves – Eva Zeisel – Annenberg Theater, PS Art Museum @ 3pm
- Poolside Reception at the Viceroy Hotel – 415 S. Belardo Road, Palm Springs, CA 92262 (760) 320-4117. Buy your tickets at the door. The $20 ticket includes two glasses of wine and assorted canapes.
SHOWCASES & EXHIBITIONS
- Welcome Aboard – Check out the preview here. Tickets available at the door for $10. California Poppy Room, The Saguaro Hotel, 1800 E. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92264
- Prefab Showcase – Our much-lauded prefab pop-up village, just featured on the local news. Tickets are only $5 through Thursday.
- Marrakesh Designer Showcase – Tours leave on the half hour. Book now.
Photo via Secret Agent PR, Fashion Flood.